Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Open the Gates!

Charles Spurgeon wrote, "Open the gates of the new year with strains of the harp of joy and the high sounding cymbals of gladness; drive away griefs and set up banners of confidence in the name of God."

Joy. Gladness. Confidence. THIS is the way you do it. 


I'm taking Chuck's advice. I'm diving head first into 2017. I'm throwing open the gates and greeting this new year with joy and confidence in the faithfulness of my God. I AM ALL IN. I'm going to surrender more, love more, share myself more. 

So that brings me here. I'm jumping out of my comfort zone to share my heart, to make myself more accountable, to keep learning and keep growing. Just thoughts about my family, my ministry, my life. Discoveries I've made on this journey as a woman, wife, mom, friend:


Lessons learned.
Mistakes made.
Restoration found.
Truth uncovered.
Hope embraced.
Joy lived.

Maybe something I've learned (and all I'm still learning) will encourage another heart, inspire another life. Point someone to Hope.

I hope that heart is yours.


Prepare the way of the Lord's coming! Clear the road for Him! (Luke 3:4, NLT)

OPEN THE GATE!








No comments:

Post a Comment